Monday, January 29, 2018

Gang Bang Into The Room, Gang Bang All Over You

I've always liked P ever since I discovered him online. He's hot, sexy, got a good head on his shoulders, open-minded, and is sex-positive. Before I thought he was out of my league (he's tweeted about the hot guys he's hooked up with), but when I found out that he also liked daddy-types, I took a chance. Happily, it was also good of him to give me a chance, too.

Since it was his birthday recently, I wanted to give P something that meant stripping down to our birthday suits again. Unfortunately he was free only on a weekend. But that Saturday I was also invited to a "group fun" session in a hotel in QC. I've been with these guys before, and they're a safe, fun group. So I took a chance and invited P to go with me to this group fun thing. He agreed, saying it had been a while since his last orgy. Happy f*cking birthday, indeed.

When we got to the place, one of our hosts/sponsors (the guys who paid for the room, so that their guests don't have to pay for anything) immediately took a liking to P. I let P decide for himself how he'll behave with the group. Since P was my guest, I didn't want it to look like I wanted him only for myself that night. After all, it is an orgy; had I done that, it would appear that either I'm being possessive (which is an unwritten no-no in a group fun), or I just used the orgy as an excuse to get a free room for P and I to fuck in. But I also kept an eye on him the whole night to make sure he was okay and having fun, especially when our host kept coming back to him. As in, literally. Binakuran siya.

Since it was an orgy, I made the rounds and played with whoever wanted to play with me. But I also got to fuck P at one point, because I didn't want our host to be the only one enjoying himself with P. (Strangely, there was a point when I felt slightly competitive--that was when our host kept banging away, and P would go, "Oooh shet ansarap! G-spot! G-spot!" which meant his sweet spot was being hit.)

By the third or fourth time our host (let's call him Host 1) mounted P again, I thought, "Fine, I can always hook up with P in private next time." One of the other hosts (let's call him Host 2) had been watching Host 1 the whole night. As Host 1 was banging away doggie-style with P, with me beside the two of them in the bed, Host 2 went up to me and said loudly for Host 1 to hear, "McVie, thank you for bringing P, ha."

I thought to speak out the obvious: "Uhm, parang nakakasira ng moment yung pinasasalamatan mo ako sa harap nila." That got me and Host 2 giggling.

Soon enough, I heard P laugh as well and mumble to Host 1, "O, lumambot ka, ano?"

Host 1 (more to Host 2 than to me): "Puntang ina n'yo. Nasira ninyo momentum ko eh. Punyeta kayo." and dismounted P. Which made Host 2 and I laugh out loud even more.

Laughter is the best medicine. And the sweetest revenge.

No comments: